Your day will start at your accommodationpick up at 9:30. Then you will travel to the Wine Appellation of Utiel-Requena where you will have a wine tasting in the first stop. Learn about the wine history in Spain and about the local varieties in Requena. First winery you will do a tasting of 3 different wines paired with local cold-meats or cheese if you are vegetarian (need to be advise in advance).
In Utiel-Requena we produce white, rosé and red wine but also cava, sparkling wine, so you can try a cava a white and a red or if you prefer just reds or whites, please click that option in your booking.
After the tasting learn about the history of ‘Villa’ de Requena, with a licensed guide and walk by the medieval streets in the town. Did you know that Requena was an important Silk center in Spain during the 18th century? And also did you know that Requena is full of caves underneath our feet?
Now it’s time to go inside a cave and see the tradition and taste the local wines. After the second winery you will enjoy a meal in a local restaurant.
9:30 Pick up in Castelló de la Ribera
10:30 Arrival to 1st Winery, visit and tasting
13:00 Second Winery tasting
14:00 Free time to have lunch in Requena
16:00 Travel back to Castelló de la Ribera
17:30 Arrival to Castelló de la Ribera
*Times may change
- Private Tour to Utiel-Requena Wine Appellation
- Transport from/to Castelló de la Ribera with A/C (minibus)
- Licensed Guide for the whole day
- Winery 1: Visit and wine tasting
- Winery 2: Wine tasting paired with local cold-meats
- Historical walk in Requena
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant (Starter + Main + Dessert)
- Any service not detailed at the «included»
- Drinks during lunch